Kachia Moru/Moru kachiyathu Kerala style
I love to have the kachia moru with Rice. It’s one of my favorite. Here is the recipe to cook kachia moru and feel free to share your feedback.
- Shallots – 3 or 4 pieces
- Ginger –
- Green Chili -3 or 4
- Dry Red Chili – 2 or 3
- Turmeric Powder – little bit
- Mustard seed
- Fenugreek seed
- Curry leaves
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Add shallots cut in small pieces, dry red chili, green chili curry leaves, and ginger. Fry for 2 mins or more until the onions become slight brown.
- Add the turmeric powder and salt to taste. Mix it well.
- Add the curd to it and stir well continuously for 5-7 mins. Keep the flame low. Don’t let the mixture boil.
- After removing from the stove, stir for few more minutes and serve.
This entry was posted in Foodie
. Bookmark the permalink