Yesterday, I attempted to make Thayir Sadam (Curd rice) for the first time. To my amazement, it was very simple and came out tasty. Here is the recipe.
- Mustard seed
- Dry Red Chili
- Green Chili
- Curry leaves, corriander leaves
How to Prepare
- First mix rice (cooled one) with Curd and butter (small amount). Mash it well.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds (till it bursts), green chili, dry red chili, curry leaves.
- Add the mixture to the curd rice and mix it well.
- You can add ginger, coriander leaves and give a quick stir.
You may eat this warm or cold. It’s so simple and delicious