Yesterday, after reaching home from the office, I made the beans thoran and had it with Kachia Moru, rice and scrambled egg. It tastes great.
Here is a simple recipe to make beans thoran.
- curry leaves
- mustard seeds (1/2 tsp)
- grated coconut (1/4 cup)
- beans cut in small pieces
- Heat the oil in a pan
- Add the mustard seeds, let it sputter.
- Add shallots, garlic, and curry leaves.
- Add the finely cut beans and fry for some time.
- Add little turmeric and salt.
- After some time, add the finely grated coconut and mix well.
- Stir occasionally and after 10 minutes it should be cooked well.
Feel free to share your feedback