- Okra/Lady finger (250 gm)
- Potatoes (2 pieces)
- Cummin seeds (1/2 tbsp)
- Asafoetida powder (optional)
- Mango powder (amchoor)
- Turmeric, Corriander, Chili powder
- Onions (2-3 pieces)
To make Aloo Bhindi fry:
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Add sliced potatoes.
- After about 5 mins, add chopped onions. Add slight asofoetida to the onion. This is optional.
- When the onions become soft, add cut okra (lady finger) and mix well.
- After 3-4 mins, add turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, mango powder (amchoor), salt and mix well for some time.
It’s great dish to eat with chappatis.