- Paneer (Cottage Cheese) – Buy the Kohinoor/Amul brand
- Peas – I got the the frozen Peas. Defrost before using.
- Tomato – 1
- Onion – 2
- paneer – 15-16 cubes
- ginger garlic paste
- cummin seeds
- Whole garam masala = Cinnamon+Cardamom+Cloves
- Turmeric Powder/Coriander power/Chili powder
- Fresh cream
- Coriander leaves
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds + chopped onions + whole garam masala (see above).
- When the onions turn soft, add ginger garlic paste and saute for few mins.
- Add the tomato puree.
- Add turmeric + coriander + chili powder and saute well.
- Add 1/2 cup boiled water and heat for some time.
- Add peas.
- On a separate pan, heat paneer cubes in butter till it become slight brown and mix it with the above tomato paste.
- For garnishing, add the fresh cream and coriander leaves.