The secret of success of my business started with publishing my story on my life experiences that enabled me to become a writer. You can read the story here. A few months after publishing, I started receiving calls from companies and Ph.D. students for writing and editing projects. Praise God for His favor!
Here are some tips to start your own biz:
- Discover your niche. If you are an expert or passionate about a niche, people will come to know about it and accept your authority.
- Create a website with an apt URL keeping SEO in mind.
- Write a story about your product or service and blog periodically.
- Register your biz with the govt as a sole-proprietorship/partnership/or as a company. Having a legal biz is essential. Read this blog on how I registered in Singapore.
- Create an elegant name card. Read this blog on how I created my own.
- Advertise your blog/website on Facebook.
- Connect with people who can work for you. Authentic relationships will prosper your biz. Give them weekly/monthly remuneration. Do not attempt to do everything yourself and burn out at the end of the day.
If you have any questions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your comments below.