1 When the LORD your God brings you into the land where you are entering to possess it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites and the Girgashites and the Amorites and the Canaanites and the Perizzites and the Hivites and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and stronger than you, 2 and when the LORD your God delivers them before you and you defeat them, then you shall utterly destroy them. You shall make no covenant with them and show no favor to them.
There are hindering spirits occupying your promised land”
- Hittites (Sons of terror) -Subliminal torments, phobias, terror, depression, deceit. A Hittite spirit will project a negative spirit for your life.
- Girgashites (Clay dwellers) -Focus on earthliness, unbelief in what cannot be seen
- Amorites (Mountain people; renowned) -Obsession with earthly fame and glory, domineering. They will make you feel small. Dispossess you from the work.
- Canaanites (Lowlands people) Addictions, perversions, exaggerated people-pleasing
- Perizzites (Belonging to a village) Limited vision, stopped dreaming, laziness, low self-esteem, feel stagnated. Focus is survival. The function of the spirit is to shackle you down to smallness. The antidote is touch His garment. Intimacy with God is the cure.
- Hivites (Villagers) -Vision limited to enjoying an earthly inheritance, hedonism. The focus is on enjoying what they have. They really have few ambitions in life. They are self centred and engrossed with themselves. The universe exists to serve them. They are distracted from a main mission.
- Jebusites (Threshers) – Suppression of spiritual authority in fellow believers, legalism
“Walking in danger is part of your design. Your design is to be overcomer. You are designed to be a problem solver.”
“Your current job is not the reflection of your design”
“God thinks extraordinary things about us”
“The power to change your destiny is in your mouth”
“Your present position is a doorway for you to accomplish your destiny”
“There is a difference between presumption and faith. Faith is when you hear from God.”
“Walking in danger is part of your design. Your design is to be overcomer. You are designed to be problem solver.”
“You cannot be analytical when you walk with God”