From the epicenter of the Wuhan wet market to almost all continents, the COVID-19 coronavirus has spread rapidly unlike any other virus species we have seen so far.
I believe Satan is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic. It’s responsible for deaths and generating fear enmasse resulting in the economic collapse.
John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full
This is the same Satan that was responsible for bringing sin into humanity. In the book of Genesis we read that, Satan entered serpent and tempted Adam and Eve to eat the fruit of knowledge, that God forbid. Read Genesis 3:1-2.
Genesis 2:13 And the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” The woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”
It resulted in the death – both physical and spiritual.
In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread
Till you return to the ground,
For out of it you were taken;
For dust you are,
And to dust you shall return.”
It cost God the sacrifice of His only begotten Son to restore the relationship.
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.
The Covid-19 virus can easily transmit from an infected person to a healthy person in its vicinity. And not just that, an infected person may not show any symptoms for days.
How about evil spirits? Can evil spirits transmit between human beings?
Yes. Read Acts 19: 15, 16.
15 And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”16 Then the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, [c]overpowered them, and prevailed against [d]them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Some facts about the unclean or evil spirits:
24 “When an unclean spirit goes out of a man, he goes through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ 25 And when he comes, he finds it swept and put in order. 26 Then he goes and takes with him seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter and dwell there; and the last state of that man is worse than the first.”
- It can decide
- It can walk
- It can see
- It knows other spirits
- It knows people
- It can talk
- It can enter bodies
- It can enter anyone forcefully. Does not need permission.
- They have knowledge. Luke 4:41
- It has miraculous powers – Revelation 16:13-16.
I believe evil spirits can enter any person who’s not filled with Holy Spirit. It can move from a person to person. Not just that, the person will not even know that the evil spirit resides in him. The only litmus test is the Presence of God.
What are some of the works of the evil spirit once it enters a person?
- dumbness – Matthew 9:32-33 32 As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a man, mute and demon-possessed. 33 And when the demon was cast out, the mute spoke. And the multitudes marveled, saying, “It was never seen like this in Israel!”
- blindness and dumbness – Matthew 9:22 22 Then one was brought to Him who was demon-possessed, blind and mute; and He healed him, so that the [d]blind and mute man both spoke and saw.
- supernatural strength – Mark 5:1-18
- epilepsy, suicide – matthew 17:14-18 14 And when they had come to the multitude, a man came to Him, kneeling down to Him and saying, 15 “Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is an epileptic and suffers severely; for he often falls into the fire and often into the water. 16 So I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not cure him.” 17 Then Jesus answered and said, “O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I bear with you? Bring him here to Me.” 18 And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him; and the child was cured from that very hour
- spirit of infirmity – Luke 13: 10 On a Sabbath Jesus was teaching in one of the synagogues, 11 and a woman was there who had been crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. She was bent over and could not straighten up at all. 12 When Jesus saw her, he called her forward and said to her, “Woman, you are set free from your infirmity.” 13 Then he put his hands on her, and immediately she straightened up and praised God. 14 Indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, the synagogue leader said to the people, “There are six days for work. So come and be healed on those days, not on the Sabbath.” 15 The Lord answered him, “You hypocrites! Doesn’t each of you on the Sabbath untie your ox or donkey from the stall and lead it out to give it water? 16 Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?”
How can we protect ourselves from this Covid-19?
The greatest protection from this evil spirit is through the blood of Jesus Christ.
Exodus 12:13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.
51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”
52 The Jews therefore quarreled among themselves, saying, “How can this Man give us His flesh to eat?”
53 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55 For My flesh is [a]food indeed, and My blood is [b]drink indeed. 56 He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. 57 As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me.