- Book an appointment with High Commission of India, Singapore. You will receive a confirmation email in a day. Take the printout of the attachment.
- Click this link for passport renewal details.
- On the appointment day, go to Orchard MRT, take exit B. You will see OUE Twin Peaks as you come out of the exit. The Indian High Commission is nested over there – 31 Grange Road. You can walk or take a Taxi.
- For my child’s passport renewal, I had to show both mine and wife’s passport, and my child’s passport. Submit all photocopies, show original. They will keep the child’s passport.
- Only one of the parent needs to be present.
- Bring the EP/DP cards of both parents and the child. Submit all photocopies, show original.
- There is a coin photocopy machine over there. Saw few folks photocopying themselves.
- You will be given an additional form that you need to sign.
- Although, the passport renewal cost is 70 SGD, there is an additional BLS service cost of 10.80 SGD, covid safety 2.20 SGD, and delivery fee of 10 SGD. Altogether, it comes to 92 SGD.
Pages of my Diary
- Benny Hinn Meetings (9)
- Bible Study (4)
- City Harvest Church (86)
- Entrepreneurship (1)
- Family (11)
- Heart to Heart (2)
- Jesus Calls Prayer Tower (48)
- Malayalam Fellowship (31)
- Memoirs of South Korea (8)
- Memories of my life (7)
- Miscellaneous (30)
- Reinhard Bonnke (12)
- Travel (17)
Subscribe to my blog posts