The Art of making Biryani
- Onion – 2 pieces
- Green/Red Chilli
- Bay leaves, Coriander leaves
- Chicken masala
- Turmeric powder
- Tomato – 1 piece
- Garlic cut in small pieces
- Ginger cut in small pieces
- Basmati Rice
- salt to taste
- Pepper, Cardamom, and other spices
- Marinate chicken for an hour with ginger-garlic paste, turmeric, and chili powder.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry chopped onions until it turns light brown.
- Mix chopped ginger and garlic, turmeric powder, chicken masala, coriander powder, salt, finely cut tomato, pepper, cardamom, slight water, and heat it till it becomes a thick paste.
- Add marinated chicken to this paste and heat it until it’s cooked.
- Mix semi-cooked basmati rice.
- Keep this in the oven, 200-degree centigrade, for about 15 minutes.
- For dressing, you may add coriander leaves, fried cashew nuts, potato wedges on the top of the biryani.
This entry was posted in Foodie
and tagged Home food
. Bookmark the permalink