The Art of making Palak Paneer
- Spinach (Palak)
- Cottage Cheese (Paneer) – Kohinoor/Amul brand
- Green Chili
- Corriander leaves
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Turmeric powder/Corriander powder/Chili powder
- Fresh Cream – Emborg/Amul
- Cut the spinach and grind it in a mixer. You may add water to make it in a paste form.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry finely chopped onions till it becomes soft.
- Add the corriander powder, turmeric power, chilli powder, ginger garlic paste and tomatoes to the onions and fry.
- Add the spinach paste to the above mixture and heat it for about 10 minutes till it tastes well.
- Mix the cottage cheese cubes to the above mixture and heat it for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- For dressing, add fresh cream and corriander leaves on the top.
This entry was posted in Foodie
and tagged Home food
. Bookmark the permalink